Science, Myth, Magic, and Mystery
Come to Terms with Your Shadow Perpetrator
Align with Your Heart’s Desire and Soul’s Purpose
Fine-Tune Your Intuitive Abilities
Harmonize Your Body’s Nature & Spirit Energies
In the Science, Myth, Magic & Mystery class, we explore how what is experienced as our personal limitations are better understood as centuries old cultural imprints that have separated us from three essential aspects of our being.
- Our creative sexual energy.
- Our heart’s perception of the consciousness that surrounds us.
- Our crown chakra that connects the light of our soul to the light of the universe.
We are not only the victims of this long process of dehumanization, but also embody its shadow of perpetration. In learning about the ancestral, cultural and mythological sources of these imprints, we will shine light into the shadow in order to release it.
Our group of 20 consciousness explorers will open the Field through Seeing with Your Heart Constellations to:
- Access our joy by penetrating our rage
- Know our soul by distinguishing it from our mind
- Open our creative sexual energy by feeling its blocks
- Take nourishment from ancestors and spirit.
The Science, Myth, Magic & Mystery class offers a phenomenological and experiential map of where we came from, how we got here and what pathways lead us forward into a new evolutionary way. When you were taught that “myth” is a false story, “magic” is conjured illusion and “mind” is what your brain makes, you were indoctrinated into the worldview designed to stifle self-expression and spiritual awareness.
The Birth of Modern Science and the Death of Embodied Wisdom
In 1600, at the end of Queen Elizabeth I’s long reign, a group of merchants and bankers in London came up with a brilliant concept of how to organize international trade, religion and military force into a global empire. Over the next three and a half centuries, they largely succeeded capturing Australia, New Zealand, North America, India, the Gibraltar cliffs, the greater Middle East, a large swath of Africa and the trade centers of China.
They created the global shareholder corporation, in which managers were salaried, short-term and disposable, and ownership was heritable in perpetuity. With that innovation, the London bankers invented an institution that doesn’t subvert its founding values to survive. The corporation’s only raison d’etre is profitability. Unlike governments, religions and universities, which purport to benefit the communities they serve, corporations exist to enrich their shareholder owners.
The global corporation is the iron fist in the velvet glove. The hand within that glove extends five fingers that define the modern era:
- Witch hunts and repression of female sexuality
- The clearing of indigenous people off their ancestral lands
- The suppression of the body’s consciousness centers: spiritual, ancestral and sexual
- Enslavement of laborers and modern racism
- Mercenary armies
In this epic cultural upheaval, the magicians converted to scientists and the witches were burned, persecuted and driven insane. Fairies, tree spirits, angels and ancestors were obliterated. All the stressors of your pandemic life emerged: your depression, anxiety, corporate dependence, racism, loneliness and alienation were born.
Within 20 years of the formation of the British East India Company:
- The first African slaves were exported to Virginia.
- The Mayflower landed in New England; 90% of the indigenous coastal people died of viral and bacterial disease.
- European witch hunts reached their heights.
- The Scientific Revolution was born with the mapping of the modern solar system.
- The 30 Years War, the deadliest religious slaughter in history began.
Between them, global corporations and the Scientific Revolution bequeathed a dead universe to humanity. In it, individual human consciousness does not co-create with spirit, but is terrifyingly alone, trapped in a chemical brain, located on a speck of dust in an infinite void.
Myths and Light
When we tune-in and set-up mythic representations in the Field, we can access eternal spiritual teachings. Working spontaneously and openly to what presents, we gain insights about the core questions that individuals ask themselves about life.
Many people find they are accessing myths in dreams, visions, art and poetry. In our group circles, we are able to explore these themes collectively and make sense of the information being shared with us from the realms of awareness beyond human space and time.
The esoteric wisdom contained in myth is that human life exists between a visible material world and an invisible spiritual realm. These are interconnected and available at all times. When we access the consciousness of the earth beneath our feet, the life force animating our body and the invisible spiritual realm, our lives make sense. We are empowered to fulfill our desires and intentions.
This 3-month program is calling…
* Alchemists, social activists, shamans, entrepreneurs, healers, plant-journeyers and mystics. This is a place to open the fields of non-ordinary consciousness with co-minded travelers led by an masterful guide. We will dive deep into the darkness and rise high into the light, always open to mystery and certain to arrive safely home.
* Psychics in hiding. Admit it… you have had experiences with telepathy, mediumship, presentience or other psi phenomenon – so many that you can no longer brush them off to conform to scientific norms. You want to normalize your intuitive abilities and put them to use to make your life even more interesting, satisfying and fulfilling.
* Gen-Xers and Millennials who want the quick version of WTF is going on here on Earth. By 2030, the Boomers will have turned their mess over to you. It’s your time to become the inventors of humanity’s future.
This program is designed to support your own contribution to the evolution of human consciousness. We come together to open the Knowing Field and invite in the consciousness that informs, inspires and enlightens. Together, we will:
- Exchange ideas, desires and insights about what we most want for ourselves, our relationships, our work and our impact in community.
- Create a game plan for how to use the disruptions of the pandemic and societal upheaval as a catalyst to advance your life’s positive, forward movement.
- Open collective Constellations to look at pressing questions of politics, the pandemic, racism, economic justice, corporate genocide and their healing movements.
- Gather with a global community who share your interests in learning about Constellations, consciousness and the collective fractals that shape experience.
- Use tuning-in, representation and intentions to apply the Intelligent Observer Effect in ordinary, everyday life.
- Receive master-level personal Seeing with Your Heart Constellations from Dan in private sessions.
Imagine who you would be, what you could do, and how your life would change if your negative thought patterns, self-sabotaging behavioral and relationship patterns, and the heavy emotions that weigh you down lifted off your shoulders and didn’t return.
Your generational healing work with Dan Cohen will trace the deep roots of inherited trauma that interfere with your living as the fullest expression of your being. Centuries of war, poverty, abuse, addiction, violence, alienation and loneliness are coded into your genes. Your Constellations will identify and release them.
Seeing with Your Heart Constellations tap into ordinary, ancestral and spiritual dimensions of consciousness. This profound experiential process illuminates and clears your invisible loyalty to suffering, allowing your heart to open to nourishment from the strongest resources for life’s flourishing.
Whether you are breaking ground on the project of a lifetime, growing your business or refining your skills as a therapist, healer or facilitator, integrating real magic into life will be a big advantage in the post-pandemic economy. Your Constellations will show you how to align your life with the mysterious forces that guide human systems.
All Individual Constellation are conducted via Zoom or phone.
Wednesdays 12:00-2:30 pm New York time or 7:00-9:30 pm New York time
All group gatherings will include:
- Teaching on the principles of Constellations and guidance for using the Knowing Field in everyday life.
- Breakout exercises where all participants can look at their own system and represent for others.
- Collective Constellation deep-dives into themes that impact societal, culture, philosophical, political or environmental questions of the day.
Emily will co-lead three of the twelve weekly meetings. Seeing with Your Heart means accessing your body’s evolutionary capacity to perceive and integrate the ordinary, ancestral and spiritual dimensions of consciousness that are at the core of what it means to be human. Dan and Emily will guide you through hidden pathways of the heart to access the depths of human existence and the most deeply embedded patterns rooted in the sorrows and suffering of past generations. Each workshop will be customized to align with the collective and archetypal themes alive in the group.
Dan Cohen, PhD, co-founder of Seeing with Your Heart, specializes in helping individuals, couples and families heal the effects of inherited trauma and fulfill their desires for having more love and deeper impact in their lives. Combining a near-encyclopedic knowledge of world history, mythology and culture with an uncanny psychic awareness, Dan offers clients profound and transformative healing while expanding understanding and restoring peace of mind. Prior to obtaining a PhD in psychology and training with Bert Hellinger as a Constellations facilitator, Dan was internationally known for his work in violence prevention and conflict resolution. Since 2000, he has become a leading voice for incorporating personal, ancestral and spirit consciousness into therapeutic practices. Dan holds a PhD in psychology from Saybrook University and an MBA from Boston University. He is author of I Carry Your Heart in My Heart: Family Constellations in Prison and numerous scholarly articles and book chapters. Dan has led Seeing with Your Heart workshops and training courses in 18 countries in Europe, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, South America and throughout the United States.
Emily Blefeld, LICSW, co-founder of Seeing with Your Heart, is internationally known as a trainer, Systemic Family Constellations facilitator, and psychotherapist. She specializes in supporting change-agents, visionaries and entrepreneurs to dismantle the old paradigms, outdated narratives, and ancient codes that hold them back and open to the full expression of their life’s purpose and soul’s path. Her intuitive gift of sight and knowledge of the hidden pathways of consciousness help clients trace inherited family and soul trauma through multiple generations or incarnations to release the burdens and blocks that interfere with living their truth, expressing their love, and embodying their passion.
Drawing from over two decades of experience and training, she combines expert psychotherapy, coaching and mentoring with Constellations and practical rituals to help free clients from the traps of limiting beliefs, patterns and habits. Emily holds a Masters of Social Work and is certified in multiple therapeutic modalities including Systemic Family Constellations, Compassionate Spirit Release, ADHD treatment, Core Energetics, Women’s Mystery Traditions, etc. In addition to her private practice, she regularly travels throughout the US and internationally, including presenting training and workshops in Ireland, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Hawaii, Hungary, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Brazil.