Seeing With Your Heart
We are the living, breathing fulfillment of 3 billion years of evolution. We hold within us the universal desire to be free, awake, and alive in the magic that is inherently ours as a human being.
Yet, instead of experiencing the world we inhabit as creation’s playground, we often find ourselves shackled to negative thoughts, disturbing emotions and troubling behaviors.
Our world is shaped by generations of oppression, violence, and the concentration of power.
Between the fantastic technologies of Internet, cellphones, and cheap airline transportation on one side and environmental, military and economic catastrophes on the other, where do we learn how to become fully human?
Recognizing that the true answer lives in the mystery, Emily and Dan understand that within the vast web of existence is a resource available to all of us – it is the presence of consciousness beyond the ordinary.
On one level, it is the presence of consciousness that survives death and remains in relationship with the living.
On another level, it is the consciousness beyond human scale, that of divine presences, archetypes, and natural elements, such as trees, plants, stars and water.
To release the patterns of trauma, loneliness, unhappiness, or anxiety that you inherited from generations past and take your place among the growing chorus of humans who are evolving human consciousness beyond the ordinary.
- Uncover the hidden patterns and habits that unconsciously hold you back
- Release limiting beliefs, impulses, and fears
- Experience the gift of being supported, seen, and recognized for your extraordinary self
- Stand tall in loving space with family, friends, life partners and fellow change agents who meet you with support, encouragement, and respect for your unique place in our world
- Create and strengthen relationships that amplify your life’s potential
- Open awareness to the dimensions of consciousness that extend beyond human scale and form
- Strengthen your connection to the wisdom of spiritual archetypes and the sacred earth
- Communicate with ancestral consciousness that survives beyond the end of life
- Use your intuitive perception to live and love in alignment with the truth of your heart
- Work with the heart as an organ of perception for greater intuitive awareness, connection and intimacy
- Solve problems using a model that integrates personal, ancestral and spiritual dimensions of consciousness
- Train to apply the principles of Systemic Family Constellations and the Three Dimensions of Consciousness in your personal life and professional practice
- Integrate these tools with your current knowledge and skills to develop a practice model that is unique to you
- Connect with your calling and move confidently towards the future that beckons you forward
- Become an alchemist of the heart who transmutes the damaging effects of trans-generational trauma
- Unlock your boundless potential and create a consciousness of prosperity, opportunity, and radical positive change in yourself and the world
Located in beautiful Rhode Island among the natural landscape and abounding healing energy of Narragansett Bay and the native lands.
November 2016 – June 2017
- Four 3-day group immersion weekends in Narragansett, Rhode Island
- November 4 – 6, 2016
- January 13 – 15, 2017
- April 21 – 23, 2017
- June 9 – 11, 2017
- Two Private 2.5 hour Systemic Family Constellations
- Two 1.5 hour private mentoring sessions for personal and professional development
- Five 2 hour group teleconferences (8-10PM EST)
- December 13, 2016
- February 21, 2017
- March 21, 2017
- May 16, 2017
- July 11, 2017
- Private online forum for group connection and ongoing discussion
- An autographed copy of Dan Booth Cohen’s book, I Carry Your Heart in My Heart: Family Constellations in Prison
Sign up for a free conversation so we can
explore if this program is a right fit for you
Over the past 25+ years I have been part of countless workshops, seminars and programs that have enhanced my life — and perhaps those programs prepared me for the life transforming process that happens in the Seeing with Your Heart Immersion program. Dan and Emily have developed one of the best, life changing programs ever offered.
Ed Federici, Connecticut — Graduate of the 2015 Seeing with Your Heart Immersion program